30 second overview
From Alistair Mann / csi18n
Revision as of 23:59, 22 September 2014 by Alistair Mann
Crowd-sourced translations are more context-sensitive than automatic translators like Google Translate, and are cheaper, faster and cover a broader range of more relevant languages than with professional translators.
- Context-sensitive, because they're from those who are engaged with the subject - your clients
- Cheaper, because they're crowd-sourced
- Faster, as the instant they are uploaded they are put into use
- Broader, reflecting the diversity of languages spoken by the crowd.
- More relevant, as those interested come to you rather than you need to find them.